View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 08:54 PM   #453
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

ROMANIA FRIENDLY VS USA – I send in Dima to start at DC for Balasa who’s a little tired. I also start Man for Petre. We’ve been winning possession but that’s it, they have lots of shots, on target, etc. Just before half they gift us on OG. Half. Show me some desire to win this game! USA score in the 49th, and it’s tied. The Lupu feeds Andone for goal in the 57th. I send in Cabarzon, Balasa and Marin. Dima is carded and Tosca heads in for them. Dragus finds Lupu for goal in the 81st. We win 3-1, MOM is Lupu! Great job team!

We come out of our friendlies with a tie and three wins.

Lupu is 7-1 odds at winning best young player at the World Cup, btw.

Everyone says that Chile are the expected favorites, but we are ranked much higher, and without Alexis Sanchez, we are the better team, by far.

For example, you’ve seen Lupu, our best player, recently.

Here’s Dragus today. He’s our 2nd best player behind Lupu and he’s grown very well indeed. Here’s the best Chilean player:

While Rodriguez isn’t bad and if you don’t take him seriously, you’ll be in serious trouble, he just isn’t in the same ballpark as Lupu.

Let’s compare them! You can see how Lupu is the better player by far. They are tied technically, and then Lupu is better everywhere else. You get the idea I’m sure.

My younger players have grown into better talent over the last two years, while other teams haven’t been improving as radically as mine. Another example is Dima, who is getting better and is getting more starts and subs as a result:

Or Hagi two years later who’s now my 3rd best player. You get the idea.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote