View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 08:39 PM   #106
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

9 Dec – I slay the natives in Yamdena

1 Mar, 1610 – Swellendam is with gold! I converted someone else trading at the Ivory Coast marketplace

1 April – Britain breaks our alliance

26 May – I send missionaries to Montpelier

1 July – I am rewarded for my foresight in keeping both armies in Tuscany as a rebellion of almost 40k people erupts in Siena

3 Aug – We defeat it!

1 Sept –

Ceram – Indies, 9 dev, next to Ampon, Sunni, Andalusian, Gems, 0.73 made here. I order a workshop

I pull the colonists at Gabon and send them to Manada at the tip of northern Sulawesi Island

2 Sept – I’ve been slowly moving towards mysticisms, not legalism, for my Sunni state, as that will have a stronger missionary strength. I had been preferring legalism on the spectrum previously. I just maxed my mysticism for the first time and I get +3 missionary strength and +10% army morale.

It’ll take a while, but I send Missionaries to Roma for the first time, with a chance of success.

2 Jan, 1611 – The coalition that formed after Tuscany is losing it’s first member today

22 Feb – Two more just entered

1 Apr – Fish in Graaf-Reinet

22 Apr – We kill the natives in Manado

1 May – Montpelier converts!

26 July – Siena, Pisa, and Arezzo are now cores

1 Aug –

Gabon – 5 dev, Jungle, Dyes, Sunni, Andalusian, 0.49 made here and I order a Textile Manufactory

I send Missionaries to Pisa and Arezzo

1 Sept –

Cameroon – 5 dev, Jungle, Fish, Sunni, Andalusian, 0.46.

1 Nov – Mayumba and Firenze are now cores. Trade Station ordered for Mayumba and Trade Depot for Firenze

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote