View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 11:03 AM   #4
PilotMan
Head Coach

My stress level is so much lower that my kids really didn't have an interest in sports. Yeah, they played younger, gave them something to do, and see if they liked it, but when it came right down to it, they were happy just going on a day trip and family play in a park, than to deal with the formal games. I completely applaud your efforts, and attitude. It's the way that I approached my leadership in our HOA, even when other people were constantly trying to say what my 'ulterior motives' were, when there were none, just to make things better and right.

All that internal politicking is extra strain. If you've got a coach and parents who are pulling all that because they are loyal to a coach who got demoted, but things weren't on the up and up, then good riddance. Blast that all over town. I imagine that this is more the norm with sports now a days. If they can't see what was going on, and they want to support a corrupt system, then they get what they deserve.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote