View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 11:50 AM   #185
HenryPym
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
ooc - I don;t know how much most people know their characters, so I am going to copy and paste a line from the history of Firebird and Dr. Pym for ya, cause i think its interesting.

"Eventually, she (Firebird) reappeared as La Espirita and arrived in the nick of time to stop Hank Pym's suicide attempt. With the help of Espirita, Hank re-invented himself as the adventurer Doctor Pym, and he was able to move on from his past troubles.[6]"

SO I appeared and told you that God loved you and you were very special, and you choose not to commit suicide but to rejoin adventuring. Intersting, no?

Thank you for that Bonita. I was aware of your character's connection to "God" but was not aware of our personal connection. That is very interesting indeed. So I shall look upon you fondly in this endeavor except of course if you are truly not in the service of Apocalypse. Not that I have any reason to believe you are not of course. If I can help you during the course of this adventure then I shall be glad to.
HenryPym is offline   Reply With Quote