View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 08:17 AM   #219
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I don't see where you guys are getting the idea that there is a non-wolf scan. Marty's scan looks for Biff's Bullys it says, which are wolves, right? It looks for one set of bad guys and I guess the plutonium could look for the other set of bad guys, right? You're just suggesting it's useless if it can't discover both types of baddies? I don't think that's true. Any information is helpful and based on other info we might have at the time could be even more revealing (if we've already made some deductions or had reveals). The real limit is that Marty's only works in the past, so if Biff's wolves get their hands on the plutonium presumably we won't be going there.

I presume either items are only transferred on death, or that there's a "must pass every night" mechanic.

I didn't mean the scan was useless, not at all. Just that a Marty scan that turns up a non-Biff follower is not even close to clearing a player with the possibility of cunning / conversion / sympathizer / Koranian. Whereas in a normal game I would give a good bit of trust for a clean scan even with a cunning, in this game I would give very little trust to a player scanned as not-Biff follower.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote