View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 10:11 AM   #239
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
I'm guessing there are limitations on how much time can be shifted. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a one-off ability for Doc coupled with the chance of the wolves/Koranians being able to influence a time-shift at some point.

I'm thinking the one we already experienced was going to happen no matter what we did D1.

It is funny you should say that, because I think the opposite. I suspect time will shift with every deadline (or will have the option to remain in the same time, but that chance will be the same as moving to any other individual time).

My pet theory right now is that there are three "game days", and we can call them past, present and future.

We started in the present. It was Day One, it is now Day Two.

We have jumped to the past. The past probably started at Day -4. It is now Day -3.

Going on that logic, the future started as Day Four, and is now Day Five.

So if I am right, if we stay in the past at the deadline, it will be Day -2. If we jump to the present, it will be Day Three (and mau will be dead). If we jump to the future, it will be Day Six.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote