View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 10:41 PM   #11
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I know that a lot of people look to 3028, 3050, 3063 and 3067 as major years in Inner Sphere history when everything changed. But, for me? 3050 and the invasion of the clans is certainly a game changer but 3057 into 3058 hearkens the biggest changes and unseen things. It sets up everything that comes later. 3050 doesn’t. Sure, it sets up some of the events of 3057, but not all of them. 3028 impacts 3057 as well. Plus other events and years are involved, including 3052. This is the year that sets up everything else ever. It’s the straight that connects the lakes and rivers before into the ocean that comes next.

We are not taking contracts for a while, because a lot of our units are returning from long contracts or being on ships for months and months. I mean, you are in DropShips and JumpShips for months, and then drop down and 15 days later you are back in again. Then you do another contract when you get home and head out for another 8 months only 11 days of which are on planet. This sort of things continues, and our men need a bit of a break. We also have 21 companies returning back from contracts in the next few months, the majority of which come back in January. It’s just time for some R&R before taking more contracts and heading back out.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote