View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 12:51 PM   #14
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I have a lot of mechs and tanks in our garrison that are not currently being used. But I can’t recruit tank crew if I’m spending all of my time recruiting mechwarriors for my various units. I have 27 mechwarriors in our garrison, plus Ted Izumo and Mei Zhen. We also have all of our infantry as garrison force. Remember we have to patrol not only our complex but also Kressly Warworks Inc as well. Plus, units on shore leave and awaiting new contracts are used in these garrison roles.

Just for fun I roll to see what contracts are available in January and February. While I want to keep most of my guys here for some shore leave, for the right contract, I’d move out. January has Obj Raids wanted by Fed Com and Comstar, and a Garrion by FedCom. Let’s see where. Comstar wants to smash a planet out in the periphery, FedCom out in the deep parts of the Free Worlds League, and the garrison is for a planet two jumps away from their capital for two years. February sees two contracts, one by Word of Blake, who wants us to Assault a planet., and the other by FedCom for a objective raid against the Dracs. Target world is just three jumps away from our home planet, Epsilon Eridani. That intrigues me. Where, what and when?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote