View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #18
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Turn 1 - We win initiative. I deployed the bulk of my forces in clear sight, and five units behind buildings – the Axman, Watchman, Javelin, Locust and Vulcan to harass, jump around and surprise folks. Angry ,they rush up numerous mechs into my space. They close quickly. They expose their rear of the Crab after I leap my Axman from behind the buildings behind it. I also hop our Vulcan behind their Crusader. They make their skid rolls. Here we go, time to exchange fire. The Atilla’s ER PPC opens up the torso of the Avatar after missiles wear down its armor, and it ignites the LB X ammo and it explodes. It has CASE< but the XL engine shuts down. Their Komodo blasts our Centurion, hits the AC ammo and it explodes. No CASE. Our Locust opens up the Jenner and hits its Gyro. Ther Griffin open sthe arm on one of our Guillotine;s and nails the arm and hand actuators. Their Valkyrie follows by taking out the laser there. Only their Komodo falls, under three mechs unloading on it. It smashes its engine once in the fall. Our Axman hatchets the Head of their Crab it falls to the ground dead. After not falling from the gyro hit, our Locusts kick forces their Jenner to the ground.

Turn 2 – We win init. I hop the Vulcan next to their Jenner after it stands and moves away. I move my wounded Guillotine next to their now standing Komodo. The Javelin join sthe Komodo dance. We focus a lot of attacks on their Charger. The Watchman hits two leg actuators on that mech. Our Guillotine, 3N Variant, destroys the RT of their Komodo and that takes it out – XL engine. The Javelin destroys the LT too. Their Charger collapses and hits its hip. No physical attacks connect at all.

Turn 3 - We lose init. Our foes are beginning to back off. They came in too quickly, got smashed, and now are looking to pull out. I try to jump on top of a building to hammer their Jenner with my Jav, but it collapses under me and it falls. I move my Axman next to their Charger that stood up. I unload on their Dragon. Their Crusader destroys the LT of my Javelin. Their Gunslinger nails the H of my Longbow with its Gauss Rifle and destroys the head and kills the MechWarrior inside. At the same time, the Longbow ignited the ammo on their Dragon and it exploded - CASE keeps the mech alive, and no XL engine keeps it on the battlefield. It falls, breaks the other torso off, and the pilot blacks out. Their Charger is destroyed by a hit by the Axman’s large pulse laser at its head, shearing it off.

Turn 4 – We win init again. The Longbow’s death probably keeps them in the fight. It was a very strong mech, and now things are a bit more leveled, with it and the Jav going down. I eject the pilot from the Jav. Their Jenner and Crusader skid and tumble. This turn we blast the Valkyrie. I go overheat to blast the Crusader with my Vulcan. The Attila opens that center torso and nails an engine once on the Valkyrie. Our Vulcan nails a foot actuator on their Crusader. Their Valkyrie survives but falls. Their Dragon pilot wakes up.

Turn 5 – We win init. I order my mechs forward into their soft position. I hop the Vulcan by his Hatamato Chi after he rises the crusader. Jenner stays on the ground, but it’s not a real target right now. They fail to stand the Dragon. This time, the Gunslinger is the main target. A Guillotine destroys the RA of their Crusader. The Axman’s Large Pulse Laser nails the H of their Gunslinger and destroys his THIRD mech with a head hit today. Their Crusader destroys the LA on our Guillotine 3N. They eject the Dragon
pilot and fade away. We win.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote