View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 06:37 PM   #21
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

March 14, We get news that a raid is underway on Terra Firma. Both Brawler Company and Beta Tank Battalion are there on garrison with an industrial complex of size combining many large and expensive companies and factories. A company of mechs of unknown origin is bearing down on our position. We always have one lance of mechs and one company of tanks on garrison there at any time. We combine, so when our heaviest mechs are there are lightest tanks, and vica versa. They struck when we have our best tank company from the battalion, but our scout lance.

Defending troops

Our troops are at least a half-hour away, and thus they have a chance to blast us and move in.

These mechs, with two green and two elite pilots

JR7-F Jenner
CMT-1 Comet
LCT-1E Locust
STG-3G Stinger

And this company of tanks

Zeta Company

Schrek PPC Carrier
Brutus
Zhukov
Bulldog

Schrek PPC Carrier
Harasser
Hunter
LRM Carrier

Saladin
J Edgar
Drillson
Saladin

Most are veteran

Here are our foes - are they house units, mercs, corporate units, ComStar, Blake?

Commando
Stalker
Vindicator
UrbanMech
BattleMaster
Firestarter
Grasshopper
Thunderbolt
Whitworth

Uptech

DV-7D Dervish
VTR-10L Victor
BL-9-KNT Black Knight
ALM-7D Fireball

This is their Fireball, a quick 20 ton mech with a machine gun and a streak SRM 2 rack, plus 11/17 movement. It’s not that good.

As many know, tanks tend to be more fragile than BattleMechs. And I don’t have any heavy metal Mech’s to spearhead an offense. We are fighting outside of the industrial complex to reduce collateral damage to our employers. Plus, they rolled three assault mechs, so I am up against some serious competition. They will likely flee once they suffer 20% losses, since this is just a raid.

The Victor, BattleMaster, Fireball and Dervish all have veterans

Alright, time to get slaughtered.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote