View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:45 AM   #29
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Turn 1 – We win init. We look down, and numerous tanks are already in our area, and we are surrounded by these vehicles. There are some big tanks in our area, such as a Mauler City Tank, and a Condor Heavy Hover Tank. Because of night, it takes twice as much movement to move a hex. Our range is limited, and we can’t shoot with the accuracy normally we could. We can still jump our full length so I jump out my Spider to scout out there, and see several trucks and minor tanks, plus a few threats such as a Hunter Light Support Tank. They move up tanks such as Savannah Master, Maxim Heavy Hover Transport, a Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun, and others. Very few skids by tanks. Our Hunchback destroys the left side of their Condor with its AC20. It’s fuel tank ignites and blows up. The BattleMaster immobilizes a Hunter Light Support Tank. Their Mauler goes internal on our Awesome’s H but hits nothing. Their Maxim hits the Awesom;’s head with a MG, but it’s a glancing blow so just one damage is dealt, leaving it with one damage there. Our Zeus lances faire into their Hunter and destroys the right side. The Spider hits the movement system on their Myrmidon Medium Tank and slows it. The Awesome tumbles. The Zeus kicks and destroys the front side of their Heavy Hover APC and blows it up. A kick from our Wolverine immobilizes a Gladius Medium Hover Tank.

Turn 2 – We lose init. I hopped my Spider into a Brutus I didn’t see. I keep most of my mechs by their tanks in the front. The Awesome rises. I go massively overheat in my Archer for an Alpha Strike on their Myrmidon. With it’s AC20, the Hunchback immobilizes a different Gladius Tank. Our Wasp fires and destroys a Savannah Master Hovercraft’s front side. Our BattleMaster immobilizes a Hetzer. Our Awesome destroys the front of another Savannah Master. The Wolverine destroys the first immobile Gladius. Their Mauler destroys the RA of our Awesome. It took more than 80 damage and needed a 9 or higher to stay standing, and stood. Our Awesome kicks and destroys the front of a Harasser Laser Platform. Our Wasp and Spider kick and hurt the movement on two tanks, but both are still moving.

The tanks slip away into the night as we gather the salvage.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote