View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 09:59 PM   #46
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Turn 1 – Even with tactical genius, I lose init. We move in all of the units at once, spearheading with heavier folks in front. Their Hitman skids and falls on the pavement Our Shootist destroys the LA and LT on their Locust, hits the Anti-Missile System ammo, and the pilot blacks out. Their Longbow opens the arm of Braham’s Orion and hits two actuators. After focusing a lot of fire on it, our Grand Crusader hits LRM ammo on their Longbow and it explodes. They destroy the Orion;s LA. Their Locust hits the engine and gyro once each when it falls. We kick the Wolverine three times and it misses a kick. It makes the first three piloting skill rolls abut fails the fourth and final one and falls.

Turn 2 – I lose init despite tactical genius. I hop my Elementals into the square with the downed Wolverine. The Wolvie tumbles once, but rises and runs away from my mech hunting infantry. Instead, the Elementals try to decapitate the Locusts’s Head while the pilot is unconscious. Our Lynx destroys the RT of their Hitman and that’s an engine shutdown kill. The Locusts’s CT section is destroyed as they miss the head and it dies. Braham’s Orion destroys the RL of their Hitman too as it dies. Our Zeus destroys the LL of their Wolverine. Our Gallowglas took some damage and I am backing it up.

Turn 3 - We win init even without tactical genius. Their Wolverine does not rise, but its too far to reach in one turn with my elementals, so I start. Their Wolvie fell once. I run my Grand Crusader up by their Falcon Hawk. Their Goliath hits the Large Laser on our Gallowglas. The Apollo destroys the RA of their Falcon Hawk. The LA of their Archer is destroyed by our Grand Crusader. The Archer tumbles. Our Grand Crusader misses the key kick and keeps standing.

Turn 4 – We win init without using tec gen again. I move my Elementals into the Wolverine space where it is down. Their Falcon Hawk runs away from us and nears the edge. I run my Zeus beside their Hussar. I hop the PXH to base their Panther. Their Hussar hits a shoulder actuator on our Zeus. Our Apollo’s LRM 15s destroy the CT of their Falcon hawk. Our PX hhis the foot and two jump jets on their Panther. Our Orion nails an LRM 20 on their archer. One unit swarms the Wolvie and the other successfully attacks its leg. THei r Hussar punches, hits the Zeus’s H, blacks out the pilot, but she makes her Edge roll and succeeds. The Zeus misses a nasty kick, the PXH does not. LL on Panther gone.

Turn 5 – We win init without tac gen again. Their Wolverine stays in the same spot, as do my infantry. They are running their Hussar back. I don’t move the Apollo to get a good line on it, hopefully we can bury it in a missile avalanche. I hop the Highlander beside the Goliath and archer. The Panther falls, and I rush in my Starslayer and Lynx. Our Highlander hit sthe LRM ammo on the archer and it blows up – too old for CASE. The engine explodes and shreds the Highlander for 28 damage, and other mechs for progressively less. The Shootist hits a foot and upper leg actuator on the Goliath. Our Phoenix Hawk destroys the front RL on the Goliath. Ou rStarslayer hit sthe LRM ammo on it and it blows uop – it does have CASE. Engine destruction ends it. Elemental Battle Armor naisl the Hip of their Wolverine’s RL> The Starslayer kicks and destroys the CT of the downed Panther.

With that, they radio us their surrender, and we let them leave the depot to us.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote