View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:14 PM   #48
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The scenario book does not have a list of the contents of the depot, but wre know it was a lot of mechs, because damaged units were able to refit themselves. . We get this story from the local info here:

On March 11, 2767, during the Amaris Coup against the Star League, a major battle was fought near here on Epsilon Eridani. The 2nd Battalion of the 83rd BattleMech Division had lost, and were fleeing. They were given coordinates to wait at a secret depot while they were waiting to be picked up. This was a battalion of troops that was damaged and defeated in battle. En route, a large Colossus DropShip suffered major damage, and fell into the Depot, where the crash damaged some mechs more, and everyone fled before the Amaris people arrived. Apparently, they never found the place, and it has been here ever since. The mags in here perfectly align with the local terrain, and can only be found from a scan in an area roughly 100 meters by 300 meters in the box canyon next door. The contents of this Depot include:

The damaged Colossus
Damaged mechs
A few other assorted items, such a security robot missing its head (the head was sold to Kressly Warworks Inc by the prospector who found the place).

(I am intentionally changing the story to make this find less than it actually was, because I didn’t want to give away too much, you know?)

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote