View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 12:50 AM   #307
sabotai
General Manager

August 3rd, 2019

German Cup, Round 1
1860 München (Bundesliga) at BFC Dynamo (non-division)

Starting Lineup
GK Vlachodimos
DL Ahamada
DC Moncelli
DC Touré
DR Roberto
DM Stark
DM Daniel
AML Romanenko
AMC Roguljic
AMR Clancy
ST Dimitrijevic

In the 19th minute, Roguljic lobs a pass to Dimitrijevic who easily out runs the defenders and gets an easy goal.

Dimitrijevic nearly set up a perfect cross in the 28th minute. He was given a long pass from Romanenko, runs up the flank with it, lobs a cross over the GK but it was just a bit too close to the goal line and Clancy couldn't get a good angle on his shot. The GK made the save.

In the 34th minute, a near similar situation, except it's a pass from Dimitrijevic to Romanenko, who crosses it perfectly over the GK and defenders in the box and gives Clancy an easy shot to give us the 2-0 lead.

In the 36th minute, Roguljic powers a shot into the goal, squeezing it right between the GK and near post.

Up 3-0 at half time, figure I might as well get Luca Bastians his first taste of senior squad play and sub him in for Daniel.

In the 62nd minute, Dimitrijevic gets a penalty kick and scores.

They scored in the 64th minute when their winger sent a strong shot by 3 of my defenders and Vlachodimos. My guys are getting complacent.

In the 90th minute, Clancy connects with Dimitrijevic on a short cross which Dimitrijevic heads in for our 5th goal.

1860 Müchen 5 - 1 BFC Dynamo
21 - Shots - 3
8 - On Target - 1
7 - Clear Cut Chances - 0
2 - Half Chances - 1
12 - Fouls - 4
2 - Yellow Cards - 0
54% - Poss. - 46%

POM: Uros Dimitrijevic (3 Goals (1 PK))

Player Performances
GK Vlachodimos 7.0 , DL Ahamada 7.7 (YC) , DC Moncelli 7.5 , DC Touré 7.4 (off 63) , DC Higor 6.6 (on 63) , DM Stark 7.5 , DM Daniel 6.7 (off 45) , DM Bastians 6.7 , AML Romanenko 8.8 , AMC Roguljic 9.2 , AMR Clancy 9.2 , ST Dimitrijevic 9.6

Goals: Dimitrijevic (3), Roguljic, Clancy
Assists: Romanenko (2), Roguljic, Clancy
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote