View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 11:28 PM   #310
sabotai
General Manager

August 23rd, 2019

Bundesliga
1860 München (0-1-1, 1pt) at Gladbach (0-0-2, 0pt)

Starting Lineup
GK Vlachodimos
DL Ahamada
DC Moncelli
DC Touré
DR Roberto
DM Stark
DM Daniel
AML Romanenko
AMC Roguljic
AMR Clancy
ST Dimitrijevic

Had a few chances early in the first half, but they barely missed.

Clancy kicks a long pass from the middle of the pitch in the 64th minute. Dimitrijevic beats everyone to it and puts it passed the GK to give us the lead.

In the 75th minute, Dimitrijevic gives it to Stark who directs it to Romanenko who gives it back to Stark who puts it in the corner of the goal. Great play!

In the 79th minute, Stark gets his second yellow card and we go down a man. I switched to my Wall tactic and put the AMC in the MC position.

In the 84th minute, they score. Passed ti around a bit and my goals were always a half step late in reacting. The guy who ended up with the ball in front of the goal had all day to aim his shot.

In injury time, their GK made a slow pass to a defender and Dimitrijevic broke on it. Unfortunately, his shot was right to the GK.

We were lucky to hold on to the lead. My guys did some bone headed things after Stark's send off. A few times Vlachodimos was way out of position and reacted like his feet were made of cement.

1860 München 2 - 1 Gladbach
17 - Shots - 17
7 - On Target - 10
6 - Clear Cut Chances - 0
4 - Half Chances - 8
14 - Fouls - 9
3 - Yellow Cards - 1
47% - Poss. - 53%

POM: Uros Dimitrijevic (1 Goal)

Player Performances
GK Vlachodimos 6.8 , DL Ahamada 6.8 , DC Moncelli 6.8 , DC Touré 6.4 (off 62) , DC Higor 6.6 (on 62) , DR Roberto 6.7 , DM Stark 7.6 (RC 79) , DM Daniel 6.6 (off 74) , DM Bastians 6.7 (on 74) , AML Romanenko 6.8 , AMC Roguljic 6.9 , AMR Clancy 7.5 , ST Dimitrijevic 7.6

Goals: Stark, Dimitrijevic
Assists: Clancy, Romanenko
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote