View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 09:19 PM   #25
sabotai
General Manager

Big Time Wrestling
Week 2, May 1987

Attendance: 1,558

Big Time Wrestling gets renewed, but 100% of Ads go to the network, and we cover 100% of the costs. The network wouldn't go for anything else.

I ran a standard drug test on all workers as well.

Brian Pillman is a soft drug user. I gave him a stern warning, and he said "I'll try not to get caught in the future" No....that's not what I meant....

Others caught
Curtis Thompson, Ricky Santana, Brian Adams, Scott Peterson. I fined them all.

I also terminated Dark Journey's contract since I couldn't figure out what to do with her and she was being a negative influence backstage.

Anyway, on with the show....

Rip Oliver vs. Billy Two Eagles
In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Rip Oliver defeated Billy Two Eagles in 8:28 by pinfall with a Piledriver. (D+)

The Southern Rockers vs. Don Running Bear and Carl Styles
In a match that had an average crowd reaction but featured terrible wrestling, The Southern Rockers defeated Don Running Bear and Carl Styles in 8:19 when Steve Doll defeated Don Running Bear by pinfall. (E+)
The Rise of the Southern Rockers storyline has continued with this match. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Don Running Bear is improving in Performance skills. Carl Styles is improving in Performance skills.

(The Show Begins....)

Coss and Savage Hype the upcoming match between Bull Ramos and Stan Stasiak from the comfort of their announcers table. (C-)

Sting vs. Mick Foley
In a match that had an average crowd reaction but featured terrible wrestling, Sting defeated Mick Foley in 7:15 by submission with a Scorpion Deathlock. (D-)
Sting seemed off his game tonight. Mick Foley seemed off his game tonight.

Cocoa Samoa vs. Chris Colt
In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Cocoa Samoa defeated Chris Colt in 10:09 by pinfall with a Piledriver. (D-)
Chris Colt was really off his game tonight. Doctor Claw did some good work at ringside. Cocoa Samoa and Chris Colt have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances.The Windham and Samoa vs. M.A.D. storyline has continued with this match.

Brady Boone vs. Rick Hunter (TV Title Match)
In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Brady Boone defeated Rick Hunter in 12:19 by pinfall. Brady Boone makes defence number 2 of his NWA Pacific Northwest Television title. (D)

Brady Boone is celebrating his victory in the ring. Ricky Santana runs in and attacks, beating Boone down into the mat. (D-)
The Santana vs Boone storyline has continued with this segment.

A video plays hyping Bull Ramos vs. Stan Stasiak. (C+)

"Hall of Fame" Match: Bull Ramos vs. Stan Stasiak
In a match that had a fantastic crowd and good action, Bull Ramos defeated Stan Stasiak in 9:52 by pinfall with a Flying Body Press. (D)
Stan Stasiak seemed off his game tonight. Stan Stasiak was visibly tiring toward the end. The match was too long given who was involved. The match suffered because there was not enough selling shown. Bull Ramos is improving in Rumble skills.

Final Rating: D

I wanted to get that match I wanted to do out of the way. Stasiak is a negative influence on the locker room, so I let him go. I need all the help I can get with making my backstage better.

Last edited by sabotai : 06-25-2011 at 09:21 PM.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote