View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 11:27 PM   #149
sabotai
General Manager

Big Time Wrestling
Week 1, October 1988

Attendance: 1,000

(The Show Begins...)

Ross and Savage Hype the upcoming match between Bam Bam Bigelow and Rick Rude from the comfort of their announcers table. (D+)

Eddie Guerrero vs. Jerry Lynn
In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Eddie Guerrero defeated Jerry Lynn in 9:42 by pinfall with a Frog Splash. (E+)

Rick Rude had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Bam Bam Bigelow. (D)

One Man Gang vs. Barry Horowitz
In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, One Man Gang defeated Barry Horowitz in 13:06 by pinfall with a 747. (D)
One Man Gang looked good out there. One Man Gang is improving in Technical skills. One Man Gang is improving in Performance skills.

Bam Bam Bigalow vs. Rick Rude (Pacific Northwest TV Title)
In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Rick Rude defeated Bam Bam Bigelow in 19:57 by pinfall with a Rude Awakening. Rick Rude wins the NWA Pacific Northwest Television title. (C)
Bam Bam Bigelow seemed off his game tonight.

Final Rating: D+

I'm going to start trying out a different form for the cards. Before I was doing 4 matches and throwing angles in with those in the matches, but now I'm going to try 3 matches with 1 angle involving those not in matches. I'm trying to figure out ways to lengthen feuds because I'm tired of hitting the 3 match limit.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote