View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 11:46 AM   #1
Subby
lolzcat

2008 White Rock Chili Dogs - Planning Stages

Through an unfortunate confluence of multiplayer city and team nicknames, we are to be known as YOUR White Rock Chili Dogs.

First order of business is to decide what type of team we want to build - and we have a couple of options open to us.

1) Trade, trade, trade until we have the best 53 draft picks we can get. That probably means a fistful of 3rd - 5th rounders. Once we get all of the draftees on the team we can decide what tyoe of team we want to run.

I immediately reject this as "ass-boring." That would be boring as in not-fun...not drilling.

2) Combine and deal all of our picks so that we have the best 11 picks we can get...and use them on offense. The alternate would be to do this for defense.

Now see - that seems like more fun to me.

We'll interview the draft class and try and draft the top QB, FL, SE, and RB.

Hopefully we can get a decent o-line later and lean on their cohesion over the next decade as opposed to their..you know...talent.

We interview the top 5 prospects at WR, RB and QB. The rest of our interviews will be used on players with grades between 4 and 5. We'll lean heavily on combine numbers and scouting recommendations.

Our scout, Bobby Nieves, is rated very good at young talent, good at qb and wr and average at every other position. Seeing this makes me feel a bit better about the direction in which I want to head.

Off to interview.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com

Subby is offline   Reply With Quote