View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 10:46 PM   #8
Subby
lolzcat

The Cleveland Single Decks pick at 1.28 and they need QB, DT, QB. Lots of those available - so we let them pick.

27. Cleveland - Johnston, Harris, DT, Oklahoma State

They don't disappoint so we look at the rest of the teams that pick before we are up at 2.2. Our RB is now the 2nd best available listed (albeit behind the top RB on the board - a bit of a safety cushion, perhaps.)

None of the next three teams SAY they need a WR or a RB. Kansas City, San Diego or Carolina. However the team at 1.31 - Calverton - has WR listed as their 3rd need. We decide not to risk and try and trade in now - before someone either changes their mind or trades out.

Trade #3

We send

2008 2.1
2010 3rd rounder

Kansas City Axmen send

2008 1.28

So with our new pick in hand we select:

28. White Rock - Reeves, Jerry, WR, Boston College

Now I am officially stoked. We have our QB and two starting stud wideouts. Now we move our attention to RB. We still have the following picks:

2008 3-7
2009 1, 3-7
2009 OAK 1
2010 4-7
2010 OAK 1

Our plan is to wait until the top RB goes off the board (I seriously doubt our guy goes first) and then we trade in.

29. Carolina - McMillian, Bryan, RB, Southern California

We don't, uh, wait long.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com

Last edited by Subby : 12-24-2007 at 10:47 PM.
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote