View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 07:38 PM   #28
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Fortuna Game #4 - Away vs Vrable. I begin countering. In the 26th we injure one of their players and they are subbed. On a counter Kunik crosses to Dodoi for a score in the 28th minute. Half. That strike the lone score in the game. Don’t get complacent! In the 49th they have a professional foul on Dodoi and get a red card. I move to controlling. Abraham to Ederson for goal off a Indirect free kick. In the 63rd, Jungr is injured and I send in Kotrik. Ngeyitela for Kona. My final sub is sending in ST Militosyan. We hold and win 2-0 and MOM is Edelson with a score. Good job!

That was my third shutout in four games. Good job D! Seven points in four games is pretty solid as well.

Jungr will miss the next game but will return in two weeks. Kotrik will start in his place.

Ederson looks like my best singing of the Jungr, Ederson, Dodoi, Saumel, Pinter, and Wohlfarth group.

My scouts found a potential 15 year old Czech boy named Michal Kamenik who appears to have a lot of potential. He may be a wonderkid. I make him an offer. I can see at least 30 or 40 younger unsigned Czechs and I begin to scout them.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote