View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 08:08 PM   #179
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Leave Eddy in.

I hand Vrancic a rotation role.

Uh oh.

There goes our EURO campaign. What team would you fear more than any other considering our last EURO campaign in Group E?

Exactly

We drew TORINO!!!!!!!!!!!

I hand out rests.

Fortuna Game #4 – Home vs Streda – This is our chance to distance ourselves from our competition for the title. If we can pull away from Streda, I’ll be happy. I begin standard, I respect them to much not to. Bruno to Djuric, goal, 0:14 mark! That’s even faster! Man we are all about that fast score! They push aside one of our thrusts. Then quiet commences. They are booked in the 19th. By the 30th we have 7 shots to their 1. We lightly injure one of their players. Another booking for Streda. Half, 1-0 us. Don’t get complacent! I suspect they’ll wake up. They make two subs at the half. Mitrea’s DFK is on target but blocked. We give away a PK in the 57th and they sink it. I move to controlling. They foul Krasic in the box in the 62nd and Mitrea sinks the PK back and we are now up again by a goal. I send in Kamenik for an underperforming Milovac and swap him and Krasic on the pitch. Bruno to Djuric, goal, 69th. I send in Pinter for Milanovic who gave away the PK. Jungr heads in. Here comes Streda! We hold and win 3-1 and that’s a big win for us. MOM is Bruno.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote