View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 09:37 PM   #222
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

EURO Qual Game #7 – Home vs Trnava. I begin standard. I make no changes to my roster save for the rotation mentioned above. If we win today then we win with results elsewhere. A quiet early 12 minutes. No shots by either club. They turn aside an attack of ours and us their counter. Mitrea lethal DFK in the 22nd but their GK stopped it. Mitrea! They score in the 22nd off a counter. In the 25th, Mitrea feeds Djuric on a counter for goal. Mitrea! A Mitrea IFK to Milanovic is on target but turned aside. Dude is awesome. Yurchenko intercepts the ball and drives for a score in the 34th. Wow that was awesome! Advanced playmaker role seems to be well with him today. They get a card. Djuric with a card. I send in Wohlfarth for him at the half. Half. 2-1 us. Don’t. Get. Complacent! They also make a sub here. Slovan Bratislava are up 3-0 over Trencin right now. Milovac crosses to Bruno for goal in the 59th, and that’s his 23rd goal! They claw one back in the 62nd. Pinter for Bilbao. Krasic for Kamenik. Here they come starting in the 80th. I ease back to counter. Yurchenko to Bruno, goal, 90th minute on a counter. Nice! We hold and win 4-2. MOM is Bruno.

We win the Fortuna!

Thanks Slovan Bratislava!

Now can we do the double and take out Trnava again?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote