View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 08:32 PM   #246
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We get offers for Bruno at 1 and 1.2 mill. I accept

I’ll start Bilbao for a game or two.

I have a job interview option from last year’s EURO winning Shaktar! No thanks! I’ve done Ukraine before and loved it, but no thanks!

I offer to extend Djuric’s contract by a year.

One of our scout’s left to join another club.I make an offer to a Belarusian scout

Champion Round 3 Leg #1 Home vs Qarabag – I begin standard. Mitrea to Farago goal in the 5th minute. MITREA!!! It was off a nasty throw in. By the tenth minute we have 6 shots to their 0. Zej to Pop goal in the 18th! Samu shoots a nasty long shot, rebounded, Farago leaps on the rebound and puts it away in the 28th. This team is nasty! Samu to Kamenik, goal, 32nd. This team is filthy! They are scoring ALL of the goals. Kamenik crosses to Djuric, goal, 41st. This team is wrong! They score off a corner in extra time. Half we are up 5-1. Good job keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bilbao injured. I send in Kotora. Kamenik to Pop, goal, 58th. I have run out of phrases! Words elude me. Sabo for Kej. Let’s get him some games. They score in the 68th. They are carded. Krasic for a tired Samu.

Here! MOM is Kamenik. He is outplaying Krasic at his best in year one. Right now.

Bilbao is out for 2 weeks

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote