View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 01:46 PM   #108
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I was having problems with finding another job hit. I'd been browsing all of the sites. Then, when I was almost done, I found two interesting hits back to back:

Brunel University: Traning and Quality Manager for Residential, Catering and Conference Services. With over 400 part and full time staff (I'm betting that's mostly students), this job would be to train these staff, and assess their performance. My guess is that it would include things like secret shopper, questionaires, activitites, program, pre-emplyoment training, regular updates to training, etc.

That sounds like fun. One of the things I enjoy most about the ACD position is personnel. This job description seems very focused on hospitality and dining, not so much on the residential side.

The other job is very different. This would be London Metropolitan University. The job is to run their undergraduate office. I apparently clicked on this link prior to today, so maybe I've already talked about it Basically, I'd hire the staff, train them, answer questions, do troubleshooting, that sort of thing. The office apparently is a support service for undergrads, including some academic advising, programs, and so forth.

I will do more research on these positions, and I may end up applying for one, the other, or both.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote