Workers: $132,975
Show Costs: $101,500
Marketing: $500
Merchandise: $4,511
Production: $800
Misc.: $1,000

Profit for Month: $256,275
Total Cash: $631,275

-We're in tremendous shape financially. I only held back stars on one or two shows, and still ended up clearing $250k. Fritiz' only two mandates for the next 12 months - that I always have at least $225k in the bank at all time, and that I not fall in size (my current "regional" size only requires 30% in 1 region), seem to be no problem at all

I'm not making any changes yet to our production values or merchandise production, as this month will already have it's share of new expenses. Guys like the Spoiler and Manny Fernandez will be used regularly, and we'll be focusing almost exclusively on the midwest to make the final push towards Cult status (which means a smaller gate from those midwest shows)

Roster

After cleaning up the roster, here's what we're left with. I haven't released anybody yet:

Main Eventers:

The Spoiler
David Von Erich
Manny Fernandez
Terry Gordy
Kerry Von Erich

-The Spoiler will be a heel, as he's much better suited to do. Manny, who can go either way, will be a face. Kerry's clinging to his main event spot after a less than spectacular month.

Upper Mid-Carders:

Michael Hayes
Buddy Jack Roberts
The Great Kabuki
Kevin Von Erich
Jake Roberts

-Jake will be a heel, like the Spoiler, he has a much higher rating for that role. Michael Hayes gets bumped down from main event status, primarily based on his uncertain contract situation (In addition to the fact that he can't work a match for more than 8 minutes).

Midcarders:

King Kong Bundy
Jose Lothario
Jim Garvin
Iceman Parsons
Sweet Brown Sugar
Bill Irwin
Chris Adams

-This is an interesting group that has a lot to prove. Checkmate has been bumped out to "occasional wrestler" status, to be replaced by Lothario, who has shown the ability for one more run. Bill Irwin moves down from upper midcarder, but he'll have his chances this month with a revitalized "Destruction Inc." stable. Chris Adams and Iceman did fine when they were used, both guys are on the verge of the upper midcard. Bundy is a big-time project - his matches are horrible, so he'll largely be relegated to "enforcer" status for Hart - hopefully he'll learn something along the way. Jim Garvin still owns the company's most prestigious title, but is stuck in the midcard due to a numbers game. He performed well in matches with David, and could be moving up the ladder shortly.

Lower Midcarders

Frank Dusek
Ken Mantel
Mike Von Erich
Magic Dragon

-Ken Mantel gets the promotion here, thanks to dragging Bundy to his best match, and also performing pretty well when teaming with Johnny Mantel against Dragon & Kabuki. Speaking of Dragon, he's getting a hell of an opportunity to team with Kabuki and gain some experience, but he's clearly holding Kabuki back at this point. We'll try him in some singles matches to see what happens if the team splits up. Mike actually hasn't been too bad for a 19-year old, and he wrestled a terrific match with Terry Gordy.

Openers:

Barry Orton
Brian Adias

-Both of these guys will lose and lose often, and neither has shown anything to anyone yet.

Enhancement Talent:

Johnny Mantel

-He's been OK when teaming with Ken, but it just looks like we don't have much to work with here

Occasional Wrestlers:

Checkmate
Black Gordman

-As I've stated, Checkmate is on the way out. It's likely close to the end of the line for Gordman as well, who is a little pricey at $1,000/show.

Wrestler Conflicts & Attitudes

Really for my own organization, here's the guys currently under contract who are also employed by companies they consider a higher priority, and what days they're potentially unavailable in May:

-Buddy Roberts, AWA (FRI, WED, last SUN in May)
-Gary Hart, MACW (FRI, WED, last SUN in May)
-Magic Dragon, MACW (FRI, WED, last SUN in May)
-Manny Fernandez, CSTATE (THU, FRI, 1st MON in May)
-Michael Hayes, WWF (THU, SUN, last FRI in May)
-Jake Roberts, GCW (THU, SAT, last FRI in May) Florida (TUE, WED, 3rd FRI in May)
-Sweet Brown Sugar, MACW (FRI, WED, last SUN in May)
-The Great Kabuki, MACW (FRI, WED, last SUN in May)
-The Spoiler, GCW (THU, SAT, last FRI in May)

And these guys have expressed frustration with the amount they've been used

-Bill Irwin
-James Beard
-Precious

Last edited by molson : 05-06-2007 at 07:06 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote