View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 05:13 PM   #24
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2255 – Our holding in Far Fling Feggor has finished the colony stage.

The Silica Prime homeworld has been accepted as the home of the galactic market! Our cost to use of the market will drop by 10%. We now get around 120 more energy when we exchange 1000 minerals.

We are currently making around 37 energy credits a month.

We extend the Curator for Research for another decade, this time for 2k energy.

April – Our new Physics research arrives and we grab better coil guns. Next is Research Labs for my planets

May – Eco-Sim finished. Next? Cloning and it’s +10% pop growth speed

After researching an anomaly, we find 4 robot pops on Vega’s ocean world

Nov – Walzarin is now ours. It will connect our planet a Fleek with another at Suth. It also has a modest amount of tech and even alloys.

We find a giant skip skeleton in Vega and begin to investigate.

Jan, 2256 – We find a sealed atomic clock in an anomaly that is ticking down to a date in the future around 42 years from now. What do I do?

I’ll keep an eye on it.

Here’s our new colony in Breek as well as an energy credit breakdown for you so you can see how much cash we are getting now. I also zoomed back into this area so you can follow in your playbook. As you can see, we’ll soon be at Auth.

June – Over on Vega we gain some light engineering for salvaging the large ship carcass.

Nov – We find an odd under-ice worm and send it back home for investigation.

Jan, 2257 – We finish our site here. I get 10 minor artifacts. It was an old priest. We can choose to chase down a secret that was kept here at the Landeen system, or we can not chase ghosts. The first gives us a dig site there, the other 500 influence.

Landeen is next to this system, and the one between us and the Zhikanii. I order my nearby constructor ship there to pull it into my orbit.

Apr – Our research into upgraded hulls for destroyers is complete. Next is a research to unlock Cruisers

Jul - We finish research complexes. Next are Zero-G Labs, cheap and a quick addition likely.

Suth is now ours

Aug – We have discovered the Thrass Hive.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote