View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 05:11 PM   #580
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyReign View Post
I need to add an option to specify a custom data folder. It wouldn't be difficult to add since I already have to write outside the application folder.

The license shouldn't go anywhere even if you uninstall the game. The best list of steps that I've been able to find for these situations comes from the ootp board.

Problems running the game with Vista? - Page 2 - OOTP Developments Forums

Not yet. The code I need is there I just hadn't decided what penalties I wanted to use.

I changed the code so it will consider the player at his best position when determining the pro potential. This won't affect how the filter sorts the players. They will still show up at their listed position but it will be in order of their total pro potential.

This is something to keep an eye on. There have been times when I thought maybe one area was weighted too heavily but then I look at another league and it seems like you get more players at other positions. So not sure if there is an issue or its just random variation yet.

I'd tend to think the might be that players with higher handling are a little too good at not turning the ball over. There also could be an issue with PGs not handling the ball enough as the assists leaders tend to be low.

You would have got a bonus for making the tourney but it balances with the rest of the season.

HR,

I went through all the four pages of fixes and nothing worked and it sounds like this is a problem that will not be resolvable or at least easy a fixing. I have never had this kind of trouble before with any game or software and is fairly frustrating since my computer is a stock HP Laptop with 64 bit vista and am not running anything exotic. I know I can just get a refund but actually want this game and to play it so this is a major bummer if as that thread leads me to belive this game is dead on my computer for some bizarre reason.

Dan

Last edited by Galaril : 04-04-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote