View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 12:13 AM   #1
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

The Best of the City (2017 Edition) (Cities Skylines)

I've been building for a while and it's about to be done. Before I finish, I wanted to introduce you to the entire city because if I read all of your reddit posts, it's obvious that everyone wants to move here. So what I've done here is cobbled together a series of posts from reddit, articles from publications and beyond, to stitch a story of a not-real-place into something that's a bit more real.

I'm not going to (deliberately) break character after this post. Feel free to ask me questions about the city -- everything from hidden gem restaurants to where the best neighborhoods are for schools -- and I'll get you the answers.

Meanwhile, I'll explore the city, answer questions from reddit, fill in with news from publications covering the things happening in and around the city.

I've spent a lot of time on transit lines, rebuilding roads and building suburbs, but wondered how to bring all of that to life in a way. What happens in everyday life and not just in HS sports either, but in the more mundane and beyond.

I think I've figured out a storyline to explore without getting bogged down into telling a complete story for a city that's the 2nd largest in the U.S.

Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote