View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 10:38 PM   #275
Easy Mac

Havoc: This movie really wasn't very good, but it had what it promised, Anne Hathaway's breasts. The story was boring, the acting was boring, and Bijou Phillips should probably have been shot 6 years ago. As it is, the movie is a 3/10, but a 9/10 for Anne Hathaway and her breasticles, probably in the top 5 of hot hollywood actresses.

Serenity: I enjoyed the movie, it blew the shitty Sith out of the water. I hadn't really seen an episode of Firefly, but its somewhere in my Netflix que. I think the movie stood up on its own. It was easy to follow, the dialogue was sharp, and the characters were engaging. 7.8/10

The Polar Express: I really didn't enjoy it, watched it to placate the missus. Boring 2 hours or so. 2/10.

The 40-year old virgin: Already saw this in the theaters, but watched it again on DVD. Even better the second time. Hi-fucking-larious. 10/10.

Sleepers: I hadn't actually seen the movie all the way through. I generally jumped in around the same time and more or less watch most if it. Watched the full thing for the first time the other day. Solid movie. Good story, decent acting, nothing spectacular though. It was compelling, and I can see why people has Brad Renfro marked as a future star.. that didn't really work out, did it. 6.6/10.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote