View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 02:24 PM   #396
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Alzar heads out and opens the next door. This room has a large pool and fountain, not working, with a pool of water in it. The golem heads in and the water is acidic, and there’s nothing here. The next room has a bunch of selkie here that died, and two corpses of wights on the ground. There is an old pillar here that was broken in the recent fight, and a 3rd part of the chaos key is here and taken.

Alzar heads to the door to another room and the door changes as he gets closer…

The door turns into a mighty portal of stone, and then one of wood, with steel bars and then shifts again. It shouts that it is a magic door, and that magic doors need to be fed. Alzar’s Star reveals nothing - no illusion or anything. This creature does match the description of a few creatures. Alzar heads into OtherSpace and grabs some feed and leaves it here. It begins to eat, telling him that the door has to been fed in a long time. Alzar inquires about a piece of treasure, the 4th piece of the key, and the “Magic Door” tells him about the dark robed wizard that came by, and there’s a piece right here. Alzar agrees to feed it more food, and it moves so that Alzar’s staff can slip into the doorway and pull out the 4th part of the key.

Alzar begins to move away…

“I am a magic door and I can be really handy! I have a million and one uses! We open. We close. We block halls and openings…surely my awesome magics will be of great aid against dire trouble!”

“You want to come with me!”

“Yes!”

“But you are a mimic, aren’t you?”

“I don’t know what a ‘mimic’ is, never heard of it. But I’m a magic door.”

“Sure you are. And you’ll come quietly?”

“I will, I can grab you and go.”

“Hold on, “magic door”.”

Alzar slips back and grabs a potion from the OtherSpace.

“This is a potion of Universal Solvent. If you are a mimic, and you attach yourself to me with your glue, then you will be removed, and you will suddenly be an e-mimic, or ex-door, if you prefer, got it?”

“Got it!”

The Mimic, aka Magic Door, whose name is Bevidoro changes shape to that of a large box, and attached itself to Aleph, the golem, who won’t be disturbed in the least with the extra weight. Alright, let’s go.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote