View Single Post
Old 08-24-2004, 04:45 AM   #397
MIJB#19
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum
Great work, Matthijs.

You have it pegged with Mahon. Even if he doesn't retire, he wanted too much to return, so he's walking regardless. We're going to have to find another solution at QB (and, no, I don't think it's time to throw 2004 4th round pick Claude Maxwell out there ).

CR
Hey, I know what I am doing, research is the lionshare of the work, but thanks for the compliments!
It was immediately disappointing to see there are still a lot of typos in the reviews. Will be taken care of, my source file is up to date, but the posted text won't be very soon.

Sadly I didn't figure out about Mahon earlier on, he could have been the perfect 1-year backup solution for the Merchantmen... (If he'd be willing to sign at 1.5M or lower, I understand he won't.)

The last division was the most fun to write, Anaheim, Boulder and San Luis Obispo have so little good news to write about, I had to be creative to name stars and heroes (Cole Coleman, Michael Toner and Charles Cutright).
MIJB#19 is offline   Reply With Quote