View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 12:15 PM   #13
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Avila signs

Alan Avila – 525/week, 1 year deal, ST, 2.5 current, 4 star future rankings, 17 determination, 15 work rate, 12/12 speed, 11 finish, 12 head, 11 dribb nd 1st touch, 11 technique, 14 fitness, but 9 flair, 4 passing and such -0 needs to develop. Speaks Spanish, eligible for Spanish nationality if he wants.

Coach evals – Very well suited for this division; determined attitude, fits into loyal squad, fair speed, can only play one position, could do with being taught the aerial game, inability to leap off the game, and should be put on regime to improve passing. I put him on a passing focus.

We have him rated as a better Striker right now over Manolo and Koeman, and 4th best on our squad

I talk to Mahanan to welcome Avila, and he agrees.

Player meeting –

Morale post-meeting is around 6 players loving it and the rest improve morale here less

I feel like I could use a 3rd GK that doesn’t suck. My third is over n the B squad and he sucks.

Any youthers I want to push?

How about 18 year old and disappointment from Real Madrid Marcos Lavin? I offer him a hot prospect deal for 475/week

I get ready with some pressers and a sample game.

I meet the players

I make an offer to Finidi George for a coach spot

Miguel Baston as a GK Coach; some random as a coach

Gustavo Sanchez as a scout

I even make a physio offer

I make David Sanchez a Deep Lying Playmaker, Cascon a Target Man, my wingers into defensive ones, and Vazquez an Advanced Playmaker.

Alright scrimmage time vs the B Team. We finish 0-0. Not happy with that lads

Antonio Jesus Diaz agrees to terms with us and will play for us

19, 2 tars now, 4 later, 20 determination, 12 speed, 15 teamwork, and some other solid places. Not a bad backup guy at all, really.

Reports – Driven, fits into squad, good team player, can play multiple positions, well suited to 3rd division soccer (not 2nd), needs aerial presence, should be put on training regime to improve strength

Baston signs as our GK coach

Finidi George rejected us

We sign that physio I was looking at

I offer a deal for Rafa Pozo as a coach as well as another bum

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote