View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 02:14 PM   #47
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

2269 END OF SEASON

I'm going to ditch the DH for a while starting this season. Offense has certainly been picking up the past few years -- I keep things mostly consistent around the league -- but I'd like to root out some of the older players in the league and this will help me do that.

In 2269, Charlotte Monarchs won the 469th Galactic Series title over the Philadelphia Veterans, who were seeking their 2nd title in 3 years.

Game crashes on all sorts of things now and I keep putting off ending the storyline once and for all. Maybe because I have no idea what I want my next story to be after I finish this one.

The usual story here for me, I'm going to take over a newer team and see if I can assemble some kind of history with them. It's the one thing I do better than anything else in this storyline.

The Sacramento Quakes are in their 2nd season, they took over all of the players of the California Seals (who played in Fresno), but have their own history. After two seasons, the Quakes weren't able to get a new stadium as the city originally agreed and they're going to move somewhere else. Ownership decided the team was staying in California no matter what and decided to move to San Bernardino, CA to become the 3rd team in the LA area.

They'll become the San Bernardino A's, because I have a good looking uniform to use for them, which governs half of what I do with this league, tbh.

There's a salary cap now (currently at $140m) which has helped parity considerably across the league and I like how it's mostly working.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote