View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 02:01 PM   #502
NoSkillz
College Benchwarmer

Transfer List

-- I place Shanon Andrea on the transfer list. There could be some negative fallout here, as Andrea is “favoured personnel” for our supporters but he’s on the wrong side of 20 and his production was in serious decline last year. I also have an offer accepted for that American striker I was mentioning in a previous post so I’ll need money to make that deal. Andrea is a surplus to requirements right now.

European Club Rankings

-- We move up 18 more places on the European Club rankings list, landing in 15th position with 105.230 coefficient points. Manchester United retain first place on the club coefficient list, FC Bayern are in second and Champions League finalists Barcelona are in third. We’ll continue to climb on this list for two more years, as we still have “counting” co-efficient scores from seasons we didn’t play in Europe in 2019/20 and 2020/21.

Transfer Market Fun

-- Manchester City means business right out of the gates, as they spend £65 million on two players: Tottenham’s MC Lamine Faye and Inter AM Jonathan Bottone. Wow!

Last edited by NoSkillz : 08-11-2014 at 02:03 PM.
NoSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote