View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 10:49 AM   #1068
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

South Forsyth vs Cambridge & Milton @ Cumming Aquatic Center - 12/21

I was waiting to post this until I had exact information around what events and relays the kids were going to swim, but we just received a text from the coach stating that there are a lot of sick kids and the meet is going to run late, so she's going to shuffle some things and take some swims away so things can run on time. Which means, the kid's events may change so what I have might become irrelevant anyway...as I mentioned above - it's always something with the new coach...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bailey - has missed several practices recently due to studying for exams and a sore throat/ear ache, so coming out of a taper and missing practice, I expect she's going to struggle for a while until she rounds back into shape.

Girls 100 Fly
Girls 200 IM
Girls 200 Medley Relay
Girls 200 Free Relay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bear - this meet will start right after practice, but I'll be interested to see if he can approach his best times like he's been doing recently.

Boys 200 Free
Boys 500 Free
Boys 200 Medley Relay
Boys 200 Free Relay

Last edited by Breeze : 12-21-2018 at 10:50 AM.
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote