View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 03:24 PM   #85
KWhit
Coordinator

You buy your supplies and then decide you need to make up time and head down the hall.

Room 7:

You press on through the hallway until you reach a large wooden door.

Opening it reveals a cavernous tunnel of rock. You venture in, but after a few steps and some twists and turns, it becomes very difficult to see. You press on, but it is slow going.

After a couple of minutes of walking, you see a faint light ahead. You rush on and come to a large open cave. The light is coming from a group of torches hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room. The torches light the middle of the cavern, but not the sides. You can't tell if there is an exit, and if so, which direction it is in.

A pond sits in the middle of the cavern. It looks fairly deep.

You can make the following choices.

Search left.
Search right.
Search straight ahead.
Enter pond.

Also, let me know if you are doing this together as a group or splitting up. In other words, you could send one player into the pond while someone else searches left, etc.

Please give me fairly detailed instructions as to what you want to do and in what order, so if you search left and don't find anything, I know that you want to search right next (for example).

Try to get the action to me by 9pm tonight.
I'd like to run this at that time. If you can't get it by then, please let me know.

Last edited by KWhit : 04-19-2010 at 03:28 PM.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote