View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 04:44 PM   #378
thejuggler3
Mascot

Note: For some reason, a much of HTML junk came up when i first sent this post, so I removed it in an edit. Apologies.

Wow, you’d think working from home I wouldn’t be as busy. Finally done with my work, so now to the important stuff. Not a lot of talk this afternoon it seems.

Okay, giving my thoughts for now. Feel free to correct me if I missed something. Since almost everybody we’ve went after up until now (well, at least I’ve been suspicious of) has been a villager (with the exception of sal who is unknown), it makes it harder to analyze votes. Sucks, but we have to use what we have.

First, I keep looking at the DT, Packers voting group. It’s likely that at least one is a wolf, unless the wolves are being very, very cagy. The people of this block that voted together are saldana, Lathum, MartinD, and me (have to be fair). Lathum and MartinD piled on the last two days. Slight suspicion there, but nothing really stands out in when or how they voted to make me deeply suspicious. That leaves saldana. Looking over his posts, I still have a bit of suspicion, but nothing that really stands out. If sal is a wolf, that makes Coffee look bad. If not, my suspicion of Danny goes way up. Voting sal answers a lot of questions for me, but I just can’t do it right now. Until I see more to push me on sal, voting him to answer questions seems like a bad idea. I’m pretty sure one of the three is a wolf, but I can’t accurately pick which one, and I don’t like guessing, especially when we really need to hit a wolf today.

That just leaves two people in my mind: Jackal (his voting seems off to me) or Coffee (sorry, you just always seem suspicious to me, and several of your posts just don’t give me the warm fuzzies). It seems like a lot of people are suspicious of both, and I think one or both are wolves.

So there you have it from me. Right now Martin, sal, and Jackal are out there. I’m going to throw Coffee out there. A lot of people seem suspicious of him, and I’m not sure why they are not voting for him, so I’ll let them consider it. If it doesn’t gain traction, I will probably switch later tonight. Sorry, Coffee. Thanks for introducing me to the game, hahaha.

Vote CoffeeWarlord

Last edited by thejuggler3 : 12-15-2010 at 04:46 PM.
thejuggler3 is offline   Reply With Quote