View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 06:10 PM   #388
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Well, I didn't really see anything that needed to be responded to. Most descriptions of the case against me have been because I had to vote early against DT, and I think that's pretty self-explanatory. I can't react to how the vote goes if I'm not here, of course.

I don't get wolf vibes off of Saldana or CW, actually. CW was a bit over the top with his Martin accusation, but since when does a wolf, without provocation, say too much? That's rare.

Between Martin and The Jackal, it comes down to whether I put more faith in one set of voters or the other, since I don't know that we have enough information to really build a case against either one. The Jackal is a vote target and CW has written a curiously pointed post, leading me to wonder how much basis they have for votes on MartinD. Meanwhile, Lathum wrote a well-considered analysis of the situation and saldana comes off very villager-ish to me right now. So I will side with Lathum and saldana, and vote for The Jackal.

As with Monday, I will be stepping out for the rest of the evening, due to my second job, so good luck to the village.

VOTE THE JACKAL

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote