View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 11:38 PM   #5
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

I sort of deliberately waited to fix some of the crime problems in the other cities until I can 1) name them and 2) figure out what I want to do with them. Not sure I'm in the mood for any massive reconstruction projects at the moment.

Next up, I'm going to go in and build an airport. We're also going to take a look at some locations for stadiums and see what we can place, because reading those FBCB dynasties are making me want to have a university here AND I want to simultaneously put a soccer team here in my Neloxian league at the same time. Either way, would like to start putting down roots in different parts of the map.

I went back in the map and decided that we're going to probably create a whole stadium development and residential complex over here.

Also I downloaded a mod that translate the populations to a "regional" population because the game does a terrible job of estimating populations relative to the way the size looks. So this is way better.

Using that tool, it says our regional population is 4.3 million people, the 14th largest metro area in the country. Equal to about the populations of both Riverside/San Bernardino and Phoenix/Mesa, which is sort of fitting because it's about what I pictured for this place except on the water.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote