View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 08:48 AM   #779
Autumn
Head Coach

Well we still should be able to garner something from vote history. Looking at the day through a wolf Martin lens and a villager Martin lens, what can we see? A wolf Martin would know he was going to duke, and so wolves would be free to vote however they want to look good, they probably would actually vote Martin so that their vote history would eventually look good and to assure they controlled the lynch. Villager Martin, wolves would assume Martin was going to duke but not be sure, especially because he hadn't shown up until close to lynch, and not know where. I don't know when I became the most likely second target, but I have to think Martin would probably be a better hope for wolves, since they would not know if I was a duke or not, who I might duke to if I was. Better to have Martin who they could be fairly sure would duke either me or Vaimes.

This is reminding me too that for a while it looked like Martin might not show up to move his vote or put in a duke order. That might have affected the night kill in some way.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote