View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 09:29 AM   #414
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Summer League - CRC Time Trials

The Summer League starts tomorrow with the CRC Time Trials. Last year we skipped this event, but this time around we are going to swim, because Bailey was sort of edged out of some relays because she missed the opportunity to show she was faster than a couple of girls who got the nod over her during the season. I'm not going to go into much detail here, but figured I'd outline some information that may prove interesting during the season...

In this meet, the kids each swim a 50 in all 4 strokes, thus providing the coaches a baseline in order to determine who competes in what event.

---------------------------------------------

Brett

Obviously with his fracture he won't be competing, but if he did, he'd win all 4 events as the rest of his age group is extremely weak.

Bear

50 Free - Bear will probably finish 3rd. He has a shot to beat Seth (Gold Swimmer, who joined the team this season), but probably won't. Riley will win this one, as Riley is a top swimmer for the age group in the state.

50 Back - should be 2nd, behind Riley again.

50 Breast - probably 3rd, behind Riley and Alex (Gold Swimmer and Breaststroker)

50 Fly - 2nd behind Riley.

Bailey

50 Free - My guess is 4th...could get 3rd, but also could get 5th...this one will be tight.

50 Back - Probably 2nd...could be as low as 4th though...

50 Breast - 4th

50 Fly - Should be 1st with a good swim.
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote