View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 03:46 PM   #308
sabotai
General Manager

August 10th, 2019

Bundesliga
1860 München (0-0-0) at Dortmund (0-0-0)

Starting Lineup
GK Vlachodimos
DL Ahamada
DC Moncelli
DC Touré
DR Roberto
DM Stark
DM Daniel
AML Romanenko
AMC Roguljic
AMR Clancy
ST Dimitrijevic

They score in the 2nd minute. They had a free kick just outside the penalty area and put one over the wall into the corner of the goal.

Dimitrijevic had a great chance in the 8th minute. Their defender made a pass to another defender, Dimitrijevic breaks, intercepts it and shoots, but doesn't get all of it and it slower rolls to the GK.

In the 19th minute, their DL passed it back to the GK, but it was a bad pass. Way too slow. Dimitrijevic breaks on it, gets it and puts it in the corner of the goal to tie it up.

In the 32nd minute, Stark had come out to help with the winger, the winger passes back to the MC who passes into the box behind Stark who was sprinting back to help, he shoots, it's blocked by Vlachodimos, but they score on the rebound.

In the 42nd minute, their MC passes into the box, a pass that goes right by 4 of my guys, and they shoot and score.

One thing I just learned. I had changed from Counter to Wall. I didn't realize that when I did that, it reset the Opposition Instructions. Oops. I guess that's why despite going to a more defensive tactic, my defenders stopped marking that guy so tightly...

Dennis Busch with the The Dortmund Soccer Informer predicted a draw between me and Dortmund. Seriously, a draw between me and Dortmund!? LOL, what an idiot.

1860 München 1 - 3 Dortmund
5 - Shots - 26
2 - On Target - 12
2 - Clear Cut Chances - 2
0 - Half Chances - 10
10 - Fouls - 2
0 - Yellow Cards - 0
38% - Poss. - 62%

Player Performances
GK Vlachodimos 6.6 , DL Ahamada 6.1 , DC Moncelli 6.9 , DC Touré 6.5 (off 63) , DC Higor 6.7 (on 63) , DR Roberto 6.7 , DM Stark 6.8 , Daniel 6.8 , AML Romanenko 6.2 (off 57) , AML Carlos 6.5 (on 57) , AMC Roguljic 6.7 , AMR Clancy 6.0 , ST Dimitrijevic 7.0

Goals: Dimitrijevic
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote