View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 07:29 PM   #317
sabotai
General Manager

September 14th, 2019

Bundesliga
1860 München (9th, 2-1-1, 7pt) at Hoffenheim (6th, 3-0-1, 9pt)

Starting Lineup
GK Vlachodimos
DL Ahamada
DC Caballero
DC Touré
DR Roberto
DM Stark
DM Daniel
AML Romanenko
AMC Roguljic
AMR Olivieri
ST Dimitrijevic

A long pass from Stark into the open field, Roguljic beats his man to it, passes to Dimitrijevic (and gets tripped right as he makes the pass) and he scores. But it's denied. The referee says Roguljic committed a foul and gives him a yellow card. He got it for diving. (Even though it's clear as day on the 3D. The defender slides for the ball and his 3d model literally goes into Roguljic's legs and then he falls. One of my windows says "Deserved his yellow card" so...whatever).

Only a few chances for each side in the first half and zero goals.

In the 56th minute, Olivieri launches a long cross that connects with Romanenko who puts it in the goal. (After I made the decision to put Clancy in. Right after the goal happens, and before I can cancel it, Clancy runs onto the pitch.)

In the 60th minute, they get it back when a weak header goes off Ahamada and into our goal.

In the 77th minute, Clancy drills a cross and Dimitrijevic puts it in.

They score off a corner in the 84th minute. The initial shot was blocked, but it sorta bounced around until one of their players finished it. Vlachodimos was clueless on the play.

They take the lead in the 87th minute when Vlachodimos did his best Rueben Randle impression by letting the ball go right through his hands.

Dimitrijevic had a clear chance to tie it in the 90th minute, he just put it wide.

This felt like one of those kind of games that makes me rage quit games like Madden. An own goal to keep them in the lead, then 2 goals in which my GK makes two horrible mistakes late in the game to give them the win.

1860 München 2 - 3 Hoffenheim
7 - Shots - 16
4 - On Target - 6
2 - Clear Cut Chances - 2
1 - Half Chances - 3
10 - Fouls - 9
1 - Yellow Cards - 1
43% - Poss. - 57%

Player Performances
GK Vlachodimos 6.1 , DL Ahamada 6.4 , DC Caballero 6.9 , DC Touré 6.8 , DR Roberto 6.1 , DM Stark 6.8 , DM Daniel 6.8 , AML Romanenko 7.2 , AMC Roguljic 6.8 (off 56, YC) , AMC Bouy 6.6 (on 56) , AMR Olivieri 6.9 (off 56) , AMR Clancy 6.9 (on 56) , Dimitrijevic 7.1

Goals: Dimitrijevic, Romanenko
Assists: Olivieri, Clancy
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote