View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 07:30 PM   #326
sabotai
General Manager

October 27th, 2019

Bundesliga
Schalke (8th, 4-3-2, 15pt) at 1860 München (12th, 2-3-4, 9pt)

Starting Lineup
GK Vlachodimos
DL Grasso
DC Caballero
DC Higor
DR Svensson
DM Stark
DM Daniel
AML Romanenko
AMC Bouy
AMR Olivieri
ST Dimitrijevic

Grasso was given a yellow card in the 19th minute. He didn't do anything. Never touched another player. Wasn't close to another player...I watched the 3D several times. Nothing...The "Report" says Grasso "clattered" a player named Clemens, but I went back a full minute and never saw Grasso go anywhere near him.

They score in the 43rd minute when Caballero totally fucked up in fielding the ball, giving their attacker a one-on-one with Vlachodimos.

We get it back in the 45th minute when Dimitrijevic passes it forward, Romanenko beats the defender to it and puts it in the corner.

In the 47th minute, Bouy set up Dimitrijevic perfectly. A one-on-one with the GK and Dimitrijevic just boots it right at the GK...

I send Clancy in to replace Olivieri in the 58th minute. In the 66th minute, Olivieri is still on the pitch, but I suppose that's good because that's when Olivieri sends short cross to Dimitrijevic who sends a short lob over the GK and into the goal.

In the 78th minute, they send a cross that's headed to the goal. Vlachodimos just gets enough to turn it away, but their player reacts to the rebound faster than Touré does and gets the easy goal.

They take the lead in the 86th minute. The winger Grasso was covering passes to the middle, he passes it right back to him as Grasso came off him and gets the easy score.

Schalke 3 - 2 1860 München
14 - Shots - 5
7 - On Target - 4
2 - Clear Cut Chances - 2
1 - Half Chances - 2
12 - Fouls - 19
1 - Yellow Cards - 3
52% - Poss. - 48%

Player Performances
GK Vlachodimos 6.7 , DL Grasso 6.8 (YC) , DC Caballero 6.1 (off 66) , DC Touré 6.2 (on 66) , DC Higor 6.2 , DR Svensson 6.7 (YC) , DM Stark 6.9 (YC) , DM Daniel 7.2 , AML Romanenko 7.2 , AMC Bouy 6.3 , AMR Olivieri 7.1 (off 66) , AMR Clancy 6.5 (on 66) , ST Dimitrijevic 7.8

Goals: Romanenko, Dimitrijevic
Assists: Olivieri, Dimitrijevic
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote