View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 09:39 PM   #340
sabotai
General Manager

December 13th, 2019

Bundesliga
Nürnberg (14th, 3-4-8, 13pt) at 1860 München (12th, 3-6-6, 15pt)

Starting Lineup
GK Vlachodimos
DL Ahamada
DC Caballero
DC Touré
DR Svensson
DM Stark
DM Daniel
AML Romanenko
AMC Dimitrijevic
AMR Clancy
ST Olivieri

Trying out that new tactic. At least for the first half.

They score in the 39th minute after a long cross is headed in. Caballero was out jumped.

We actually got a decent amount of offense going in that half, but not a lot of coordination between players. I put Roguljic in at half time (move Dimitrijevic to ST, Olivieri to AMR and sub out Clancy).

In the 67th minute, Roguljic gives it to Dimitrijevic who splits the defenders and scores.

They head in a goal in the 70th minute off a corner. This time Moncelli was beat. The guy he was defending got position on him and had no chance.

In the 73rd minute, their shot bounces off the top bar, doesn't really react, my defense doesn't react, and their player steps up and buries the shot. I guess I totally fucked up my team with the first half tactic. I'm in my usual tactic for the 2nd half and they all look like they have no fucking clue what to do. The game seems to place the blame of that last goal on Svensson.

It wasn't until the end of the game that I realized I forgot to set any Opposition Instructions (in either half). I wonder if that had such a big effect on my players...

Nürnberg 3 - 1 1860 München
19 - Shots - 10
12 - On Target - 4
1 - Clear Cut Chances - 2
6 - Half Chances - 4
5 - Fouls - 11
1 - Yellow Cards - 2
54% - Poss. - 46%

Player Performances
GK Vlachodimos 6.5 , DL Ahamada 6.5 (YC) , DC Caballero 6.2 (off 58) , DC Moncelli 6.4 (on 58) , DC Touré 6.4 , DR Svensson 5.7 , DM Stark 6.8 , DM Daniel 6.7 , AML Romanenko 6.8 , AMC/ST Dimitrijevic 6.9 , AMC Roguljic 6.4 (on 45) , AMR Clancy 6.6 (off 45) , ST/AMR Olivieri 6.5

Goals: Dimitrijevic
Assists: Romanenko

Last edited by sabotai : 01-15-2015 at 09:42 PM.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote