View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 01:10 AM   #349
sabotai
General Manager

February 5th, 2020

Bundesliga
Dortmund (2nd, 12-2-6, 38pt) at 1860 München (13th, 4-7-9, 19pt)

Starting Lineup
GK Vlachodimos
DL Grasso
DC Touré
DC Higor
DR Roberto
DM Stark
DM Cermak
AML Romanenko
AMC Vera
AMR Olivieri
ST Dimitrijevic

In the 23rd minute, Dimitrijevic knocks the ball by their defender. the GK starts to come out to get it, but Dimitrijevic is there much faster and puts it by the GK to give us the 1-0 lead.

They get it back in the 25th minute. Passing it around, they get it to a guy who scores from near point-blank range. Cermak was covering him, but came off him for a few seconds. That's all they needed.

In the 44th minute, Olivieri steals it, gives it to Dimitrijevic, gives it back to Olivieri, gives it to Vera, wide open Romanenko....flubs the shot.

I "love" how it seems like 98% of the time one of my players fields a long pass, he knocks it juuuuuust far enough away to give their defender time to get to it too.

Ugh, again the balled warped. Cermak passed to Roberto. The ball hits off Roberto's foot and bounces away a bit. He starts moving towards it, and the ball warps a few yards to their player who hits it out of bounds...just like last game, one of their players was hurt. Not that it matters, my guys always boot the ball out of bounds when they have an injured player anyway (a courtesy the AI team never returns to me).

In the 82nd minute, Vera passes to Olivieri who is wide open, running full speed to the ball (their defenders caught flat footed) and could walk to their goal with a one-on-one with the GK...Olivieri who has a 17 rating for dribbling starts knocking the ball all over the place, comes nearly to a full stop every time he touches the ball and then reacts, their defenders catch up and send the ball harmlessly away.....I just don't fucking get it.

In the 90th minute, Vera lobs a pass to the left side of the penalty area, Carlos gets there first and powers a shot by their GK to give us the late 2-1 lead.

Destroyed by Stuttgart, pull off the 2-1 win over Dortmund. Yup, I can't figure this game out...I switched from my Counter tactic to my Wall tactic when it was 1-1.

Dortmund 1 - 2 1860 München
18 - Shots - 14
5 - On Target - 5
1 - Clear Cut Chances - 4
4 - Half Chances - 2
12 - Fouls - 9
2 - Yellow Cards - 1
49% - Poss. - 51%

POM: Karlo Vera (2 Assists)

Player Performances
GK Vlachodimos 6.8 , DL Grasso 6.9 , DC Touré 6.3 (off 64) , DC Moncelli 6.8 (on 64) , DC Higor 6.6 , DR Roberto 7.5 , DM Stark 6.9 , DM Cermak 6.7 , AML Romanenko 6.6 (off 76) , AML Carlos 7.3 (on 76) , AMC Vera 7.7 , AMR Olivieri 6.8 , ST Dimitrijevic 7.3

Goals: Dimitrijevic, Carlos
Assists: Vera (2)
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote