View Single Post
Old 01-06-2006, 09:57 PM   #236
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Week 5:

Injury Report:

Randy collins cracked his sternum 2 weeks ago! He is questionable for this week, but the coaches really think we should rest him. I'm going to put him as the #3 QB with no plan for him to play.

WR Lennox Franklin suffered torn cartilage in his elbow and he is doubtful and will not play this week.

DT Joshua Lewis is 100%

CB Robert Rolle is 100%

FS Brian DeMulling is 100%.

Depth Chart Issues:

Randy drops to the #3 QB due to his injury.

Lennox Franklin drops to the #5 WR due to his injury. Michael Howard moves into the #3 receiver with Dick Sayers at the #4 receiver.

Robert Rolle is being beat out by Wayne Cole. He will only be a dime back now that he has come back from his injury.

Polls:

With the bye, we drop to #3 in the polls with Miami taking over the #1 spot after a 22-17 win over now #9 Florida State.

Ohio State drops down to 2nd after a 41-13 win over Northwestern.

Preview:

Today we travel to play #21 Washington. Their offense is 7th in the nation and it is led by star junior HB Clem Sirmon who had a big game against us last year. Clem has 400 yards and 5 TD's so far in 3 games.

Their defense is much weaker (59th) and is led by MLB Gil Dyer who leads the team in tackles with 34. He also has a sack, an interception, and a defensive TD.

Our offense is 2nd and our defense is 7th. We are 11 point favorites despite playing on the road.

Gameplanning:

Despite Sedrick starting, our coaching staff wants to pass first. I agree.

Our DC wants us to focus on stopping the run and using a lot of our 4-3 base defense. I agree.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote