View Single Post
Old 12-26-2015, 03:31 AM   #217
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

So about a week before Christmas I decided to get sick(still am). Then, with the thread already behind due to that and the usual hectic nonsense of the food business heading into the holiday including particularly epic fail by a certain employee(now ex-employee) whose work naturally fell to me(who else), a West Michigan windstorm took out power for a significant part of the area for a while. We were pretty average in that we were out for all of Christmas Eve and half of Christmas -- there are some who still won't get it back till later today. Mother Nature* taking revenge on us for an absurdly mild year, including a new record high of nearly 60 on the 23rd?

*No, I don't actually believe in this concept.

In any case, all of this kept me from being able to manage players or check in on things during the climax of the late summer, the US Open. And so, it is now time for me to spam the thread. Again :P. Hold on to your hats, ladies and gentlemen. With no more ado .. .

July

When last I left off, the mid-year report had just finished post-Wimbledon. This part is the easiest, because everyone was off so nothing really happened worth mentioning. At all. Heh.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote