View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 07:31 AM   #32
GoldenCrest Games
High School Varsity

Thumbs up

Week 3 in the books.

The Treefrogs vs T-Pain was as explosive as advertised. Our special teams coverage was exposed, and my run defense was pretty sad. On the other hand, the T-Pain's defense didn't even show up. (video: Desktop Dynasties: DevSeason1 Week3 - YouTube )

Frankly, the defense in that game was embarrassing. I think it's going to help to have it all on tape when I start adjusting the player AI again.

It's still a week early, but I got a sneak peek at the MVP race. It looks like our RB/WR/KR Faulkner has a slim lead over the T-Pain newest RB Botello and the Olive's WR/CB/KR Dale.

Also, I'm surprised at the Swarm for hanging in there at 2-1. They might be making the case for defensive focused rosters. (I'd previously thought a defense-only team had no chance)

The Twisters fans have to be frustrated. Their roster is stacked with talent and they should be putting up win after win. I think the lack of a functional QB is just killing them. They keep putting offers out to try and land one, it just hasn't worked out yet. Let's hope they stay aggressive on the market.

Developer Notes:
Trade AI is looking pretty good now, so I can start moving on to some other things I have on the list. The interface is really starting to grate on me, so that's pretty high on the list. It's becoming a chore for me to try and manage my team. Way too much clicking.

The trade window doesn't close for quite a few weeks, so I don't need to have the contract extension AI working yet. Maybe this is a good time to tackle that crappy interface.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg week3.jpg (331.3 KB, 111 views)