View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 10:08 PM   #20
Radii
Head Coach

League odds come out, despite league play not starting for 3 more months. But at this crap level really no one has any idea, and every team in the league is given equal 7-4 odds.

Transfer Deadline

We hit Feb 1 as the transfer deadline passes, but we've already made all our moves. And hell free transfers are always allowed, so its a bit of a meaningless day for us.

We get a $10k jersey sponser, which seems like a lot for a completely amateur team.

Friendly #3 - Feb 1st

We host the drastically better Raleigh Pioneers today, again just caring about fitness. Games are getting closer, hang in there!

35': We've actually dominated so far, posession and chances. Our new ST Pace has had a couple shots on target. I've also seen a nice long ball from one of our new MC's, and a nice cross from AML Dylan Rose into the box, some decent play here.

But, we make it to the half scoreless.

48': My new DR signing Arroyo, the one I've hyped as probably my best defensive player now... gets hurt and has to leave the match. Uhoh.

56': Time for those fitness subs.

The fans must be bored with these matches, they don't even get to see the bigger club come into town to run up the score on us.

Wake Forest 0 : 0 Raleigh Pioneers

MC Jhon Mora is man of the match with a 7.0 rating. 6.4-6.8 for everyone else.

Injury Update

No long term injury for Arroyo, thank god.

MC Ashley Sandoval got hurt near the end of the match though and will miss about 10 days.

Old North Cup Draw

This is the tournament for North Carolina teams. This will be our first competitive match in about 2 1/2 weeks. We could draw a USL team and get smashed 5-0, or draw a division opponent and have a good opening contest.

Ugh, wow. 13 other teams in this stage, and we get the most difficult one, the Charlotte Eagles from the top USL league. We get it at home at least!
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote